Sunday, November 26, 2017

Make money in stock market trading intraday opportunities and precations

It's very easy to make money in stock market.
But there are some threats as well.
I made a subtle Rs 2000 every day with few thousands but consistently and my earnings grew to almost 50000 in a month.
I was over confident with one stock on the very same day when that stock had a good news and everything was faverable had bought 2000 stocks at highest price and thought of selling them with increase of Rs 10 per stock.
it was about to happen every thing was faverable company declared Q2 profit huge earnings stock should performed best but.

Suddenly it shoot down to Rs 50 to 55 less.
And I went in loss for 80k.
What mistakes I did was that I overlooked the market.
Market was not favourable in total.
And the sector index had shoot down

So it had huge negative impact on the stock I holded and I went in loss in one day lost all earnings of 30 days and plus.
But in next few weeks I was able to recover that loss as well.

So there are opportunities that I do hunt on every day making intraday trading and earning Rs 1500 to 3000 everyday.
And keep on.
But I have learned from past experience how one can prevent himself from going in loss.
I follow rules every day and make huge income everyday.

So will post about those rules what should be done and what should not be done to get only profit and no loss in online trading and make huge amount of earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment