Thursday, August 10, 2017

How one can make money with stock market online trading.


Trading in stocks is one of very profiting method to make money, its my second month in online trading and with a investment of 243000 for two months I earned so far 12000 rupees in profit from my online trading activities.
Infact trading in stock market is one of business like other businesses it requires investment, and some times as very business has risks this business to has got some risks, you may loose what ever you earned from the trading my experience in trading so far is 90% of events I did a trade i could make good money and hence my total trading is in profit, Its my beginning hence i am not doing it in full times, I will do it in full time, but by acquiring, or learning complete skills, training to do trading is must for getting profit out of it.
I am doing this trading through Sharekan its one of good place where you can open a demat account and do trading with them.
They have a source of 1 month where they will teach you detail online trading by which you can make about 1 to 2 lac in profit in a month, they provide software and teach you how to put trades and when, so that it converts in to profit.

My experience is very thrilling and i am still learning this and as i like to tel and do it how to earn money from different methods online.

No comments:

Post a Comment