Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Money is every thing

Money is everything
Money is at the heart of every thing.
If one don't earn money then the person is rated as useless in this world, even though how talented or a genius that individual is.

So talent many times don't get you money.
What it make you money is the opportunity.
How much opportunistic you are decides how much money you will be earning.
How much selfishness is there in you will make you reach.

Though I hate these characteristics of being opportunistic and selfishness.
These are required in an individual to become successful in business.

Especially online trading on stock market require these two aptitudes in you.
You Will become rich when some one will lose money. And you need hunt the bleeding stock.
Hunt and snatch your pie of profit.

So you might have understood how much I hate stock market ?

But it is only place you can become billionaire over the night.

In the first step of my trading experience. I added some funds about 20000 in my trading account and.
I have purchased stocks of two companies which were running very low as much low as it is lowest value for entire month.
Stock is bleeding, I did got my target, now I am waiting to get rise in prices for these stocks so that I can make some money.

In the first day two transactions of value 20k I an at safer side no loss no profit situation.
But I have gained gain in one stock.
It's profiting but I purchased only 5 stocks for $870 and now value is $880 I earned $50 today

So I will have to get some huge number of shares or stock if I want to make good money! So I am planning to allocate funds in systematic manner every month.
for  trading .

So that even if I get rise of $1 can sell them at once and book my profit for the day.

I am selfish.

Want to make huge huge money with inline trading, while doing so I want to tel you my experience of online trading.

Stay in touch and unit, read and follow my blog, recommend this blog to your friends.

Since last 10 years even after knowing that one can earn money I was not doing online trading as it was against my ethics but now after watching my friends getting millions in trading I too can't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment