Thursday, December 8, 2016

I made $200 my first profit from online trading

It was fantastic day for me in online trading in share market, I made 200 bucks today my first ever profit in the trading.
In these three days experience of online trading I could make 200 bucks.
Though it is small I am very happy.
I got to know how one can make money.
It is my experimental journey in the huge Equity or share market.
I have invested very less amount.
Because if in the process I loose some money it will not impact on my financial status.
So it worked I got profit after 2 trades which I did myself.
Today sensex is on higher side that means all equities almost are in profiting side.
These were few instances where I could have made huge money if I would have invested in the stocks that I was trading in but because of shortage of funds I could not buy that stock and the stocks are on +40 side it's huge if I would have traded in huge qty.

No comments:

Post a Comment