Saturday, December 10, 2016

Wrap up of this week how much money I made in online trading

This Monday I got my demat account and online trading account. Since long time almost for 10 years I wanted to do this business of trading in stock market, but have heard lot of cases of loosing money.
In stock market one make money as one loose money.
And when sensex or nifty is down it's loos for almost all equities.
This is what I have learned.
I may be wrong.
But I learned this. This website I just write for giving a exposure to my experience of all sort of online money earning method, so far I was writing about methods that do not require any funding.
There are methods which are very best and require funds to be invested.
I am doing an experiment of generating huge money from just few bucks funds, and that to be from online trading.
This week I could earn 300 bucks without guidance of any one.
I had learned a rule before venturing that minimize risk and trade. That's what I did this week and made 300 bucks.
Now want to propel this to huge amount like 1 million and so on so I will experiment, and trade.
There are few stock in market which I got on Friday for 570 are going to hit 700 bucks so It's going to happen.
I had predicted this week that reliance will reach from 990 to 1100 it got that mark. So another good stock at low price is available is Cipla, which is going to hit to 700 this month and 800 mark in few months so it's golden opportunity.
Second opportunity is Glenmark it's value is 903 to 904 its going to hit 950 this month and 1000 in few month.
Such stocks are considered safe if at all the value goes down one week it regains in next week. So you don't loose your money put from your pocket.
Enjoy reading my blog by subscribing by putting your email id just beside the subscription box provided on this website. There are many posts on this website you can enjoy reading those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment