Tuesday, December 13, 2016

How I made My Rs 500 in profit today

I made Rs 500 today in my one trade.
I choose to sale of stocks that I bought few days back, and book a profit of Rs 500.
Today's day was day for recovery of market after loss on Monday.
Sensex was low on Monday hence almost all stock prices went down.
While gaining it's momentum towards higher side. Few stock which were on loss on Monday regained it's prices.
Isn't this article look like written by an expert in Equity market or written by a guru in stock market.
But I am just 10 days old in experience in stock market.
But you know a reality of this field, is that its the result that's going to be what it makes a person successful in online money making in trading.
Almost all behave like novice in stock market. Very few can understand what's going to happen in next few hours. And this judgment make a man successful in stock market.
So I traded with very less risk bought stocks of value 8000 and sold for 8500 and again purchased stocks of value 8500 so in my investment in stock market is increased by Rs500.

No comments:

Post a Comment